Oct 12, 2005

Me? Cosmopolitan?

The word brings back memories... Ahem. This tagging business is getting out of hand (did I already say this when I was tagged the last time?). Especially since I know that nobody actually reads these blog entries.

The latest tag is about the cities one has lived in. And it comes at a time when I am looking for the perfect DVD player. Not that the two are related, but if anyone has a recommendation, please do drop a line.

Now let's see. Pune, Indore, Nadiad, Indore, Nashik, Trichy, Hyderabad, Bangalore, (Chennai,) Noida. Yeah, Indore appears twice. Actually the chronology is confusing at best, because my family did a bit of moving around; when I was in studying in a godforsaken land, for example. Chennai is in brackets because I never lived there myself, but my sister was there and I had shifted my mom and granny there to live with her, so it's sort of a pseudo-home.

I won't write any more right now. It's close to midnight and you know what happens to me at midnight, right? Yes, I fall asleep.

Suffice to say that I studied with Chaos in the same college and, to my everlasting misfortune, in the same class too. He has written a few words about the city and none about the college itself - we could probably write a book to rival Five Point Someone (without the lurid parts, sigh).

2 comments:

chaos said...

ha ha ha...

well we couldn't possible write five point someone... for
1) we didn't had that kind of grading
2) the so called lurid part would turn into nightmares ;)

DVD player... ahem...
well SONY is expensive... and doesn't seems worth!

sould go for other alternatives as the prices of these players are falling down... actually why don't you buy a DVD writer (for your comp)... and use it as player too!

L said...

Nice entry