May 19, 2006

More comments from readers...

I haven't written anything here for some time and I have the usual reasons. But I found a comment left behind for one of my earlier posts, which goes something like this:

Blogger: Post a Comment: "smrti said...

I guess what you said as 'fair fight' is not always fair when they always remain 'reserved' for the privileged. Let us just make it a fair fight by not closing it against those who come from less privileged classes"


That's a new one. "Reserved for the privileged". Pray tell, which positions, by law, are closed for the "underprivileged"? And don't give me the old baloney about opression by the upper classes.

It seems that whoever is in power opresses the rest. The "underprivileged" are in power now and are slowly converting into the "privileged". Who would have dreamt that entire communities would be up in arms for the right to be labelled "backward".

No comments: