Jul 31, 2006

No. 4

That's right, I've moved to number four on the NFS:MW list. Considering that I haven't touched my gaming PC for close to two months, it's pretty good! I spent a couple of hours last night and bumped myself up a couple of ranks.

I used to first play AOE2, and never thought I'd ever like any other genre. AOE2 let to Command and Conquer:Generals, and AOM. Then somehow I got hooked onto UT2004 (that's one heck of a game!) and the NFS series. I still don't think much of the earlier NFS games, they were very frustrating and bad-looking. NFSU, on the other hand was a revelation. That brought me to NFSU2 and NFS:MW.

I use a Sidewinder Freestyle Pro for racing games, and sometimes the Logitech Momo wheel (which I never got the hang of). The Sidewinder makes my thumbs hurt, which brings back pleasant memories of the Nintendo controllers long long ago...

(For those who came in late: AOE = Age of Empires, NFS = Need For Speed, NFSU = NFS Underground, MW = Most Wanted, UT = Unreal Tournament, and if you didn't know any of these you're probabaly reading the wrong blog! (just kidding))

No comments: